Monday, April 5, 2010

"Trabecular" from youtube


This video from youtube relates to my upper studio "Joint". It visually animates the whole skeleton moving down to the bone structure (trabecular). It also shows some bone joints and cushioning between the joints which are interesting. In my design I have attempted to incorporate the concept of moving joints in both the staircase and floor and ceiling, it would be nice to develop these in far greater depth. I have used "trabecular" as a material for the rotating staircase and this idea is supported through the video. This clip has given me inspiration for many more concept designs that could be developed under the title "Joint". Further exploration under "osteoporosis" could develop these ideas to a more complete result .... Time given for research is rewarding!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieUTb4L_Tfo&playnext_from=TL&videos=gWxmc2jPlO0 [accessed 5 April 2010]

No comments:

Post a Comment