Thursday, June 10, 2010

Elevator Ride - First Person

I took an elevator ride on my E perspective and captured images at the top, the middle and near the ground level. I didn't have a lot of room to move around in and the E blocked much of the view that could have been seen. This was a good test though for me to think about the view that can be gained depending on the design of the elevator and also if rotation is a possibility. From the highest point I felt powerful as I looked over everything below as if I was in control of it. As I got lower down I could see greater detail and enjoy the intricacy of some of the textures. It is somewhat reflective of power in general - the higher up you go the more of an overview you get and you control the general picture, the positions lower down an organisation chart you are more involved in detail and less concerned with the overall picture.





No comments:

Post a Comment